Monday 10 November 2014

1st Birthday Party photography | child portraits | Devon, Plymouth

Just over a year ago I photographed Ed and Anabel just a few weeks before the birth of their 1st child. George entered the world last October and now a year on I was invited to his 1st birthday party to photograph his friends and of course get some lovely shots of George and his parents and I also photograph my first cake smash! 

Anabel knits beautiful outfits and accessories for newborns and children so it was no surprise that George had one to wear that also blended in well with the fantastic rainbow cake she had also made. Anabel did insist that his outfit was designed to embarrass him when he's 18! 


It was a manic 2 hours running around their house with around 10 other 1 year olds and parents but it was great fun! 

I am still taking bookings for 2014 so tell your friends and spread the word!

Click READ MORE below to see the images!