Wednesday 5 June 2013

Work Experience - Olly Murs

For the last two weekends I have been working for an exciting company. The company provide the large screens at events, such as music concerts and festivals. I have been offered the job of filming live content for the screens. I took part filming at Bournemouth 7's Festival and then more recently at an Olly Murs concert in Peterborough. It is hard work and long hours as not only do I film I also help with setting up and setting down.

 It is great experience as I am learning technical aspects such as, setting up live connections and cables which I don't learn from my degree in TV Production. Getting hands-on technical education will really help in future jobs. Being backstage was a new experience for me, but loved it. We even had dinner with Olly Murs, however I kept professional and didn't ask for a photo... maybe I should next time! I hope to do more with the company throughout the summer. 

Bournemouth 7's Festival 
__________________________________________________________________

Olly Murs Concert