CD Photo & Film

Pages

  • Home
  • Photoshoots
  • Weddings
  • Filming
  • Tips
  • Website
  • About me

Saturday, 1 December 2012

My Images for Pebble


See more at -------->http://www.facebook.com/charlottedart
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

.

.
Hey there! Welcome to my Creative Blog!
I am a young freelance Photographer and Filmmaker, located in the South West of England.

Contact me
charlottedart@hotmail.co.uk
www.cornwall-photo-film.co.uk


.

.
 

 

Popular Posts

  • Selling yourself, Selling Ideas – My Entrepreneurial role.
    “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what y...
  • A short documentary
    Burnt and Stained is a short documentary about an extraordinary artist, David Kennard, who lives and works near Bridport.  The film was d...
  • Cinemagram
    Recently I got an iPhone, and came across the Cinemagram App! I love it!  The best way I could describe it is .... 'It's Inst...
  • John Farrar
    JOHN FARRAR I came across John's photography at the JAG Gallery whilst in Brighton. It's a favourite gallery of mine as ...
  • Reverse lens macro
    This week I finally got round to experimenting the homemade technique of reversing a 50mm lens to create an impressive Macro effect. I was ...
Charlottedartphotography. Simple theme. Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.